Monday, December 17, 2012

Great Alaska cruise news

Hi Alaska Cruisers,

Thanks for booking your cruise with Spring Chicken Travel.
I have good news about your cruise. August 3, 2013 on the Star Princess. You can get an upgrade to a catagory BA for the $1949 per person plus taxes close to what you are paying now or remain in the same catagory BD for $1859 per person plus taxes. This is a special rate or upgrade offer so time is limited. Please let me know ASAP what you would like to do. Inside Cabin are still going at the same group rates as the best pricing. Catagory ID $1119 per person plus taxes and IC $1129 per person plus taxes.


If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask. Best way reach me is to email me or you can call me 281-306-3700 number is forwarded so sometimes it rings a lot.
Merry Christmas and I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment