Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Updates for Cruisers

Thank you to those who have secured their cabins. Princess let us reserve another 10 cabins at the same rates for the group. So far we have 10 cabins secured. If you have not received your receipts please email me at  sandra@springchicken.com and let me know. Our email system has had a couple of issues.

We look forward to seeing you onboard.

Deposits are due within 3 days of booking. Payments can be made toward your cruise as you wish (monthly, quarterly, and etc) as long as the final payment deadline is met May 20, 2013. Payments are made through Princess Cruise Lines and is paid through a secured system.

Sorry if some have not been able to reach me as quickly as usual. I have been working from out of town due to a family emergency. You can email me or call me at 281-306-3700 and leave a voice mail.

Sincerely,

Sandra Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment